To those who nominated me for the Leibster award, I appreciate this very much! I was nominated by three amazing and insightful bloggers, The Noisy Songbird, Thoughts From A Rambling Psyche, and Journal of an Indonesian College Student 🙂
The rules of this award go as follows:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
To begin with Karyn’s questions,
Why do you write?
-I write because sometimes you can’t express your thoughts with anything other than words, and writing comes so naturally to me 🙂
What would you be doing right now if your blog didn’t exist?
-Drawing. Drawing anything and everything, it’s something I love to do off to the side.
Would you rather time travel to the past or future, and why?
-Past, because there’s some things I want to see and experience for myself, stuff that history books cannot explain in great enough detail. Like the American Revolution and the Ottoman Empire.
Do your family and friends support your blog?
-They don’t really know of its existence…
When was the last time you laughed so hard it made you cough?
-Two weeks ago.
During an average day, do you smile or frown more?
-I would say I smile, but I’ve also been told I look scary XD
What inspires you most?
-Overcoming struggles, and the love and support I receive from family and friends really helps in making me feel like I can go on and do things.
Has a movie ever made you cry? If yes, what movie?
-Yes, it was a movie called “Hatchi” I swear it was the saddest thing when Hatchi died (he’s a dog so)
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
-I collect works of art, various drawings, poems and sketches.
Who is the most important person in your life?
-My parents are tied for first place 🙂 I can’t imagine living without either of them. They have been there for me every step of my life and have pushed me through so many difficulties!
Now for Dom (he nominated me second)
1. Do you listen to music while you write?
-Sometimes, usually instrumentals because words get in the way of my own
2. Have you made any friends here on WordPress?\
-Yeah, actually I think I have, and its great seeing the opinions and expressions of other talented writers on here!
3. Are you happy with your life currently?
-Yes, I would say I’m quite content with the way things are running.
4. Do you write rough drafts or just dive right into the final copy?
-It depends, if it’s an essay type post then I write and rewrite several drafts. If its a poem then I just let the words go and voila.
5. What’s your inspiration to keep writing?
-Other writers as well as the little things that inspire me or that I’m passionate about in life and the world around me.
6. Ramen or Kraft Mac N Cheese (Or neither)
-Mac N Cheese all the way!
7. Do you believe in fate?
-Yes! It explains many things that logic simply cannot…
8. Superpowers what one do you want?
9. Dream job?
-Gummy bear expert…Just kidding, I want to be a doctor, that’s the most rewarding in my opinion.
10. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass?
-Depends, some grass smells really bad but some grass smells sweet ya know?
And last but not least, Manuelito’s questions!
1. What is your favorite number?
2. What is your favorite movie?
-A Little Princess (the most inspirational fairy tale type movie I’ve seen man 🙂
3. Who was one of your childhood friends?
-A girl named Irene
4. What was your favorite childhood memory?
-Going on a roadtrip in the rain. I like rain and roadtrips, so it was a nice experience.
5. What type of music do you listen to?
-Lots of types, it usually depends on what I feel like, although I would narrow it down to Indie, Alternative and occasionally grunge/psychedelic.
6. How do you describe your blog (one sentence)?
-My thoughts and observations all in one place.
7. What motivates you to continue writing?
-Reading other people’s writing and striving to be a better writer myself 🙂
8. Is there anyone who motivates you to keep writing?
-I would say that the people on here that support my writing motivate me to keep improving and writing more often.
9. Why did you start blogging?
-I felt like I needed a platform to share my opinions with like-minded/appreciative individuals. I don’t share a lot of the same views my peers do, so it’s difficult to engage in fulfilling conversation with them, unfortunately.
10. What do you think about when you look at the sky?
-I wonder what it’s like to go up there and fly among the clouds 🙂
11. Who has inspired you the most?
-My parents! They keep pushing me to be a better person and I can attribute many of the opinions I have shaped to them 🙂
Ok, now for my nominations!
Unnecessary News From Earth
Serendipity and Soliloquy
News for the Revolution
Culture Shock 822
The Fenixx Nest
Flashlight City Blues
The Seeker’s Dungeon
And here are my ten questions!
1. Why did you start writing?
2. If there was one thing you could change about your past, what would it be?
3. Name three things that get you through the day
4. If you were an animal, what would you be?
5. Name one person living or dead you would like to meet
6. Where do you want to go before you die?
7. What inspires you to be a better person?
8. Describe your personality in three sentences or less
9. What matters to you the most in life?
10. Tell something about yourself that is different from the above questions